Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 24 (Friday)

Friday we went for round two at the visa office. I'm happy to report that we're 99% sure that everything is in order! I can only say 100% sure when we have our passports in our hands with the visa stamps in them, but that should be on Monday or Tuesday! I'll let you know. Ryan and I decided that we were more exhausted after waiting at the visa office than after climbing Pichincha. It's just so exhausting.

For breakfast on Friday, I'm embarrassed to say that I had cookies, plural, yes much of my diet on Friday consisted of cookies. See, remember those cookies I made on Thursday night? They were delicious! Seriously soo good! I put them in my backpack when I left for class at 6:50am Friday morning and Ryan and I continued to snack on them ALL DAY! So cookies for breakfast, along with a coffee and milk at class.

Lunch - more cookies. We took Chuki to the park and then came home and took a long nap (read: we watched a lot of LOST).

Dinner - We didn't have cookies, we had soup and rice. We figured we should eat something hearty because we were climbing Pichincha the next morning. So we added rice to the soup! I don't know if anyone else considers that hearty, but we did.

Dinner was followed by more LOST and then an early bedtime!

No comments: