Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 23 (Thursday)

Today there was a late breakfast but I had my trusty standby, yogurt, granola and 1/2 a banana. Plus coffee. I'm trying to cut back to 1-1.5 cups in the morning to see if that helps my head. We'll see. I think Ryan is right, I think a lot of my headaches have to do with the mattress we've been sleeping on for a year and the pillows we've been using. I can't wait to get home to my BeautyRest mattress and my memory foam pillow! Seriously, I can't wait!

I had a weird schedule today which caused me to race home after class and go for a run with Ryan and then race back for another class. Which left little time for lunch. I actually wasn't very hungry. I know some people never like to eat after they run. For me it depends. I can never predict whether I'll be super hungry or not hungry at all. I think because of the late breakfast, I just wasn't that hungry. I grabbed a teeny tiny sandwich while I waited for the bus, plus a carbonated water. I also ate 1/2 a bag of papas. Which was able to hold me over until dinner.

We had a party to go to on Thursday night, a chocolate party. And so in preparation for the chocolate party, I made cookies. They were to die for. Seriously, so good that I'm including a link to the recipe. I only made one change because we didn't have 3 cups of oatmeal. I used 1.5 cups of oatmeal and 2.5 cups of flour. The only things I would recommend are: use fresh coconut shavings it you can, use a good chocolate, and don't over bake! MMMMM. These were dinner, with a glass of milk.

When we got to the chocolate party, there wasn't any chocolate left! I guess that's what happens when you're almost 2 hours late! Oh well! I had a beer and a pina colada. Then we came home and hit the hay!

No comments: