Monday, March 21, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 12 (Sunday)

So yesterday was a nice and relaxing day. Ryan went to Fin McCool's to watch the Chelsea game with Sebas which gave me lots of time to catch up on emails, blogs, facebook, etc! We've been working to try and get things sold. We're doing pretty well. Ryan's going to put the bigger items on Mercado Libre today. We've got a few other ideas, but hopefully we'll get everything claimed by the end of this month!

As far as what I ate yesterday...
Breakfast - Ryan brought me the Irish Breakfast from Fin McCools! YUMMY! I seriously would order a whole hotel pan full of just the tomatoes. The breakfast comes with sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, and toast. Plus, of course I had some coffee and a banana.

Lunch - Because I didn't eat my breakfast until about 1:30, I wasn't really hungry again until like 5 or so. I made us big snack salads that ended up being really earthy. They had spinach, kale, brocoli, tomatoes, green pepper, cheese, a little teeny tiny bit of ground beef and mote (Ryan's) or choclo (mine). Plus I made a little dressing with sour cream, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and spanish paprika.

Dinner - Because we're out of gas... (bane of my existence in Ecuador) we had to eat raw again or use the toaster oven. We cut some tomatoes in half, sprinkled them with oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and some fresh rosemary and thyme. Then popped them in the toaster over for about an hour. 10 minutes before they were done we topped them with a little bit of La Chonta cheese. YUM YUM YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun project and I am enjoying reading it! How is the coffee? What kind is it?