Monday, April 11, 2011

Job Search...

So the job search has begun. It actually began last week. I hate the whole process because I'm not a very good waiter. I'm the type of person who likes to send an email and get a response within 24 hours! I've been looking and looking for just about anything online. There's actually quite a bit out there but a lot of it I'm not qualified for.

I got super excited a couple of days ago because I received an email back from one of the positions I had found on craigslist but it turned out to be a scam. Note to self - don't apply for real jobs via craigslist. I've been looking mainly for babysitting jobs and office work jobs so far (secretary/admin stuff). And this week I'm about to branch out into the retail sector. I've been talking with a couple of families about regular sitting hours, which would be great. So everyone pray and keep your fingers crossed that those pan out, if they're supposed to.

If you know of anything in the Rockford area, send it our way. We'll do just about anything. I'd love to learn how to do something new!

MULUB,
Taylor

Ps. Our neighbors dogs are driving us crazy! They've always been barkers. When you open the door, when we lock the door from inside, when we get in the elevator, when we throw our trash down the tube, they bark. But for the last couple of days they have been barking all day for no apparent reason. I don't know what's going on but I seriously want to knock on their door and complain. It's so annoying!

No comments: