Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 1

Breakfast -
When Ryan and I got off the bus at 4am this morning we both ate a salt bread that they make special in beach towns. I made a carafe of coffee when I woke up around noon, ate a banana and had a couple of bites of Grant's raspberry buttermilk cake (DELICIOUS!).

Lunch -
I ate a chocolate bread and a bag of papas (potato chips).

Dinner -
Ryan made pasta and homemade veggie sauce that we topped with some La Chonta cheese. I also added some ham to mine. Plus garlicy green beans on the side. And a glass of coke with lime! Plus I ate the last two chocolate Amor cookies. Then before bed I ate a chocolate bar.

Not a very healthy day and I'm feeling rather sluggish because of eating crap while traveling and because of the lack of sleep. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll have more time to get some food ready for the 'week', or what's left of it!

MULUB,
Taylor

No comments: