Friday, April 8, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 30 (Thursday)

We finally had groceries yesterday morning for breakfast so I made my favorite. I guess I didn't really make anything; I more like assembled it. Yogurt, strawberries and 1/2 a banana. The other half with peanut butter. Plus coffee. MMM I missed it.

Then for lunch Ryan and I had the other two flatbread doughs. I topped each with 1 tomato, 1.5 green peppers and 1/2 an onion. Plus a little salt, pepper, garlic powder and mozzarella cheese.

For a snack I had a banana and a glass of warm milk (courtesy of my student).

Dinner was one of Ryan's favorites... rice. Rice and veggies to be exact. Since we switched Chuki's food to quinoa and not rice, we have a lot of rice made in the fridge. Basically all he does is chop up some veggies (last night we had peppers, onions, broccoli, and carrots); saute them; add rice; add seasonings; eat. Super simple. Super tasty!

The day was basically food, LOST, and class. That's it because we were both feeling blah.

No comments: