Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 28 (Tuesday)

I don't know if I've said before, but knowing that I am going to blog about what I ate really, at times, helps me eat better. Anyways...

Yesterday I ate...
Breakfast - Yogurt with a small spoonful of honey and peanut butter.
Lunch - A take on a fry up... beans, 2 eggs sunny side up, and a tomato
After run snack - I split a piece of bread with Chuki. He thought he should run with me yesterday, and then it decided to rain. It wasn't a very good run. But I did manage to get in about 5 minutes of sprints, sandwiched in between two longer jogs. The problem is Chuki thinks sprints are for him too, and I can't run that fast!
Dinner - We had breakfast for dinner! So that means we both had breakfast for 3 meals yesterday. Last night I made egg free oatmeal pancakes and banana oatmeal. Banana oatmeal was super good. Egg free oatmeal pancakes not so much, we each only ate one topped with a little honey and peanut butter.

No comments: