Monday, March 14, 2011

'Wanna List'

When I was young we had this saying, someone 'has a case of the wannas.' It came from a Beirenstien Bears book when Lisa went to the store with Momma Bear and she wanted to buy everything in the store. Well a lot has changed since my days of reading Berinstein Bears but every so often I still get a 'case of the wannas.' And I've got them now, bad. I don't know what it is... If it's the proximitey of returning to the USA, the land of materialism and consumerism. If you remember, I had a bad case of the wannas right before we came back in December. Or if it's that, save those three weeks of being in the USA in December, we haven't bought anything that can be found at a grocery store or a market. Whatever it is, I figured I'd at least let everyone know what's on my 'Wanna List.'

1. A new Mac Book Pro and back up drive

2. This tent

3. These shoes (and these and these and these and these)

4. Luggage, similar to these

5. A set of knives similar to this one

6. A good set of pots and pans, maybe from this collection

7. A new day pack

8. Two of these sleep mats

9. This camera, or something like it. I don't really know!

No comments: