Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 14 (Tuesday)

Yesterday we FINALLY got Chuki's shot! He can now legally come into the USA. Thanks the Lord! Also AMAZING news was shared (or more like facebook stalked) this morning by our dear friend Grant! He's going to grad school... IN LONDON... IN THE FALL! Listen to his program (and if you're like me, swoon) Masters of Public Administration and International Development! YES PLEASE! What I'm most jealous of is that he'll be by Sarah and Corine! NOT FAIR!

Anyways, this is supposed to be about what I ate yesterday.

For breakfast - I had a cup of coffee and milk at my class. Coffee is used lightly here. Then I came home and had a pot of coffee and a bowl of yogurt with a banana.

For lunch - I remembered to pack my lunch, only to not really need it. My class was canceled and so I could come home for lunch instead of eat it at inlingua. I had rice, choclos, a chicken thigh and half of a tomato. It was left overs but delicious.

I didn't have any snacks, because I had eaten a big lunch. But I was feeling a headache coming on and so I got a little Coke to drink on the bus, hoping the caffein would help. It didn't really. I think I'm going to get a massive migraine one of these days. I can just feel it.

For dinner - We had left overs. I had a chicken leg with pasta sauce, smashed potatoes, and green beans. PLUS the most delicious juice! Ryan made orange, passion fruit, pineapple juice! Oh. my. word. It was delicious. I usually tend to over season everything and try to get fancy but Ryan often remembers that simple flavors on such fresh ingredients are WAY better. Dinner was fantastic but I was still hungry an hour later. So in a bowl I put some rice, pasta sauce, choclos and a tomato in a bowl and ate that. Then I was full.

No comments: