Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project Number 2 - Day 11 (Saturday)

Yesterday, Saturday, Ryan and I had a very fun day in the old part of  Quito. For breakfast I had a carafe of coffee and a banana.

For lunch we had breakfast pizza. (We were a little slow moving). We had one extra portion of pizza dough left over from our pizza dinner on Friday. I topped it with a little bit of oil, salt and pepper. Plus tomatoes, onions, ham, scrambled eggs and cheese. It was delicious.

For a snack as we wandered around Old Town I had a little bag of candy covered peanuts. MMMM MMM MMM.

For dinner we ate in Old Town (although it was more like lunch/dinner) around 5:30. I had chuleta, which wasn't really that great. Chuleta is a meal served with rice, salad, french fries (usually), a piece of beef pounded out real thin, an egg and an avacado. Usually it's something I love. Yesterday it was just blah. Plus I had a Coke.

When we got home I wasn't hungry but I wanted something sweet, so I had a nice big glass of chocolate milk.

No comments: