Thursday, December 30, 2010

Money?

In an attempt to try and be a grown up in 2011, I'm putting together a budget so that Ryan and I can see what we are spending our money on. I'm actually really proud of how we've been spending our money and I think we've both grown a lot in regards to buying things and consumerism on a whole. But I think I'd like to be able to see more clearly, how much we spend and what we spend it on. Plus I would like to have the information as we continue to travel so that I have a concrete understanding of living expenses in different parts of the world. Thus starts a new little section of this blog... the money section. Now, if you get a kick out of trying to keep your cooking expenses down while still enjoying tasty, tasty meals I have to point you in the direction on Budget Bytes. This site is amazing. I'm going to try and recreate a little bit of what she does here. I understand that this is probably more for my own interest than anyone else's, but as this blog has somewhat replaced a personal journal... all is fair!

Enjoy!

No comments: